A special era of this address is being reimagined…
Radio Arts paints a dynamic new chapter for 206 King St. W. in downtown Hamilton. An artfully designed 14-storey condominium gives a nod to the history of the original 1908 building, while rising up for a beautiful second act. Radio Arts places future residents in the heart of a thriving city surrounded with a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes, shops & services. Radio Arts will be mins aways form upcoming Hamilton LRT, Go Station HWY 403, Mohawk College, McMaster University and so much more booming city has to offer.
Suite Features & Finishes
- Laminate Flooring
- Stone Kitchen Countertops
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Lobby Lounge
- Private Mail & Parcel Room
- Fitness Studio
- Workspace & Wi-Fi Lounge with Outdoor Terrace
- Social Lounge with Prep Kitchen, Bar, Longe Zones, Fireplace, Large Screen TV, and two ‘Bookdend’ Outdoor Terraces – one extending lounge seating firh fire table features, and the second terrace with BBQ and dining seating.
- Underground Smart stacked Parking
- Dedicated Bicycle Storage Rooms
- Individual Storage Lockers
Smart Features By 1VALET
Smartphone Video Calling
Facial Recognition Entry
Package Delivery Notifications
TOP REASONS TO INVEST
- Hamilton’s Economic Growth Rate has regularly outpaced national averages.
- Conference Board of Canada rates Hamilton as Ontario’s fastest growing economy.
- Hamilton is located in the heart of Ontario’s highly prosperous agri-business belt and is Top 3 in North America for food and beverage processing.
- Hamilton’s tech scene has grown by 52% over the course of 5 years and was named Canada’s fastest growing mid-sized city for tech talent by CBRE.
- Hamilton is located under an hour away from 5 major border crossings into the US.
- Hamilton is within commuting distance of Canada’s largest city and within 1 hour drive of a workforce of 2 million+ people
Future LRT ……………………………. 4 min walk
Bus Stop ………………………………. <1 min walk
Downtown GO ……………………… 12 min walk
SoBi Bikeshare Station …………. 5 min walk
Highway 403 ………………………… 4 min drive
John C. Munro Int’l Airport …… 17 min drive
KING STREET WEST
Maclean’s Top 25 Hamilton Neighbourhoods to
buy in based on value, momentum and more…
FUTURE LRT DEVELOPMENT
Hamilton has been awarded 3.4 Billion in funding from Ontario and Canada to build a new LRT. The LRT will offer frequent and reliable connections on the 14 kilometre line from McMaster University through downtown Hamilton to Eastgate Square.
The Downtown Core
1. Art Gallery of Hamilton
2. Landmark Cinemas
3. FirstOntario Concert Hall
4. FirstOntario Centre
5. Victoria Sport’s Park
SHOPPING & SERVICES
1. Jackson Square
2. Hamilton Farmers Market
3. Nations Fresh Foods
5. Shoppers Drug Mart
1. Bus (King & Caroline)
2. GO Downtown
3. GO West Harbour
4. SoBi Bike Sharing Station
5. Future LRT (Queen Stop 4 min walk)
6. Future LRT (James Stop 4 min walk)
CAFÈS & RESTAURANTS
1. Victoria’s Steak & Seafood
2. Brux House
3. The Burnt Tongue
5. The Squire
6. Donut Monster
7. Empire Burger
8. The Gown & Gavel
9. Electric Diner
10. Smoke’s Poutinerie
12. Earth to Table Breadbar
13. Relay Coffee Roasters
14. Berkeley North
15. The French
16. The Mule
18. August 8
19. Saint James Eatery
Hamilton has continually ranked as one of the best places to invest in the country
In just one year, the Hamilton City Planning Department managed to successfully design and deploy an enviable list of accomplishments including a design competition to reimagine an aging pier along the waterfront. With a framework in place to expand the transit system, development of McMaster Innovation Park, Red Hill Business Park, and expansions to Hamilton’s International Airport – will further contribute to retaining and attracting a skilled work force, becoming a national centre for excellence in life sciences, and maintaining its status as the fastest growing economy in Ontario.
CANLIGHT ethos is to collaborate with trusted local partners and suppliers who focus on detail and quality craftsmanship. As a division of The Canlight Group of Companies, Canlight Realty carefully considers the value a development will bring, and how it might improve a community.
The company’s development division, led by Vernon Shaw (one of the original founders of The Canlight Group), has been responsible for a number of highly successful projects in Southern Ontario, including the conversion of the renowned historical Pigott Building in Hamilton, Ancroft Place in Rosedale, Toronto as well as projects in Abbotsford, British Columbia and Phoenix, Arizona.
Canlight is committed to creating homes that are everything one dreams of… and to maintaining the professional standards which will ensure that the value of your investment is not only sustained but will grow in the years to come.
Be part of what’s next. Join the VIP List by registering below and be first to receive updates, access to floorplans, the pricelist and more.
We are independent Realtors with UB Realty Inc., Brokerage Office: 647-910-9000. We do not represent the builder. We specialize in pre-construction sales and through our developer relationships have access to INSIDER SALES & TRUE UNIT. ALLOCATION in advance of the general Realtor and the general public. CALL FOR DETAILS Cell: 647-381-4000. Additional terms may apply.